3/13/2013

[273-155] Become so lazy and hopeless.


I'm so lazy for updating the blog and surf the Internet, because the Internet speed is really really slow. Sometimes it needs to take me 5 minutes when I wanted to update a page. So the Internet always makes me sleepy all the time, and it also tests me my patient. It's hard to earn some money recently, and my arm start had some problem, but I can't massage to myself. What a pity.

The other thing is I didn't get the salary yet for three weeks, and some of my coworkers only get the salary of the week less than 50. Oh my God! The money only can afford the food but the rent. So more and more people start very unhappy now.

Even we need to work over ten hours per every day, and we don't have day off. We still can earn a little money, and I don't have time to check my car and visit the other place. So sad.

No comments: