11/02/2004

like a girl

Recently, I like a girl her name is wei-wei. I really want to let her to be my girl friend! HA HA. But I just want to let her happy everyday. Although my appearance is not bad, and I have many friends are girl.But I never fall in love before. In Shin Hsin University, I always greeted with my friend from front door to back door. Just greet with others all the day. It's so funny. And my friends always said they think I have a very nice, cute and smart girl friend. But it is not ture. I never have girl friend!! Poor me! So I don't know how to make a girl frind. I just know make my best effort let her happy. But she is a bad girl! Always sleep in the wrong time so she ususally don't go to school. When her classmate is in class, she is sleeping in her room. My God!!! So I always call her in the morning just want to let her go to school on time. But she still like to sleep, and she don't want to leave her warm bed. Today I get up for one hour, but she just go to bed. I don't know how to say. She is very crazy, and she drink a lot want to paralysis herself. But it is no use. The probem won't leave. I talk her many times. But... Mmmm when I first time know her, she is very cute and just rely on her own effort, I really like this kind of girl, how to handle herself. Because many people can not be independent, always need others help. I know everyone can not live by themself, but... Idon't know.
GO GO GO!!!
You have many work to do!
Don't waste any time.

No comments: