11/03/2004

midterm

Oh my god. Midterm is just comming. I have many test. I slected too many class to do well these class. I have eleven test in midterm. It is more 4~6 test than my friend. And they are not just nutrition credit point, these class are very hard. Although I think they are very useful, I can not all learn it well. I have many stressed day by day. Recently, I feel go to school is boring and very tired. I don't have time to relax in school. I have averge 7 classes every day. I just want to learn the most things in the short time. But... It is really too hard. I estimate myself too high. As a matter of fact, I don't want to waste to study easy things, but sometime foundation is very important. I listened a discourse yesterday, it really encourage me a lot. So I want to use my all time to meke me become mature. And the first things I should do is let computer time to be less. I just make the best effort to make to true.

No comments: