11/13/2004

love and be loved

I am very to find my lover,wei-wei. Recently, I feel Wei is more trust me, think we are friends. But why I dont have that emotional impulse in my mind, I will think it is ordinary. But when Mimi went to my room and saw the movie together! I love that feel I sense that make me really happy. At first, Mimi were viewed as my sister, but now I don't know what is true! I want to love Wei view as my girlfriend, and love Mimi view as my sister. But I don't know how to discriminate girl friend from sister. Maybe others will think I am so passionate, as a matter of fact don't like them. But I think they are difference. I love Friends why they can have a love and still have good friends. But I think the same situation in taiwan can not be true. And I won't deceive anyone, maybe time will let me find the answer, the optimum answer. I don't want to hurt anyone so I will make a choice to fit this situation. I just want a hug from my truely lover, I never have it from my parents, friends, and my dear. It's my dream. And I really want to dream come true.

No comments: