2/10/2013

[273-123] Someone call me and want to give me a job.

We tried to find all the farm and packing factory in Pemberton, asking them or leaving our message on the door. After two days working, but we don't get any jobs. When we come back home about two hours, someone called me and tell me he saw the message leave at the door and want to give me a job with 19 dollars per hour, and we can start next week. Wow, it must be the present from God. He wanted to see us tomorrow, but I don't know where he is. Because we go to lots of regional places, it's truly hard to remember which route that we have been to, and he told us extremely rough. So I tried to google his fix number and find the company name and locate it. We won't want to late for the meeting tomorrow. We're very exciting for it. Hope we can see Peter soon.

No comments: