2/05/2013

[273-118] Start our job journey

We started our journey to find a job today. This morning I let my car to do the double check, if it's OK to let me drive to the east coast. The Front break and CV boot need to change, but when I got the car, it stalled all the time when I use the gas system. Then they tell me I need to do a gas service. Oh my god, I plan to leave this noon, when I got the car around 3 o'clock, and I need to find a gas service? When I get there was 0430, they told me I needed to book, and they are time off at 4 o'clock Then I tell them I need to go today, so they try to help me to do a service. They were so nice, and I know the boss had lots of experience to travel from west to east. And give us some advice, telling me how to handle Kangaroo, and let our car work pretty well, and I know that I need to do a service every 2000 KM. Thanks for them can let us have a good trip.

Something happened as well. Venus cleaned the house during I fixed the car outside, and she had broken a window, so we need to repair it for 153 AUD, so shame. We cost lots of money a day.

During the car service time, I went to the library do some work to find some information about camping, then I find an excellent book "Camp Australia Wide." So we find some pleasant and free camping place staying saving money.



The bible of camping in Australia.

No comments: