2/02/2013

[273-115] I was moving again by Ron and Michele.

My car needs to check before I drive it to the east Australia, so I take it to a car shop. Then the mechanic told me I need to be paid around 1,000 to repair it, and I was scared. Because I spent it for lots of money, I can't believe it should pay lots of money to fix it. I think someone can help me, Ron. I tried to contact him in an emergency call.
Afterwards, he tries to communicate with the mechanic and tell him that don't do that and just paid the car regular service, and we make an appointment at two o'clock with Ron and tell me what's these suggestions and what is really needed? When I drove my car to Michele and Ron's house after that ask Ron to give me some suggestion to my car. Ron just sees the report and tells me that the mechanic charge me too much, and I can do it by myself in an easy way, so I save at least 400 AUD for my car. Then Ron checked my car again and gives me some advice about maintenance my car, when he taught me how to check my battery water level, and we found that the battery water level was empty. Ron was very angry with it for the mechanic didn't find the problem, and he just wanted to charge me a high repair fee. Ron told me that it was a very serious problem, and it will cause to explode. Ron tries to ring the mechanic right away, and blame him. When I saw Ron's hand trembled very serious, but he still wants to help me. I was moving by Ron. Oh my God, I was so lucky to meet them in Australia.

No comments: