1/10/2005

Car accident

The day before yesterday I have a car accident.
Because Wei catch the camera lens I am afraid it will be broken.
I am a little angry, and that is just play, I know Wei don't like to take a picture.
But I just play with her, because it don't have film in the camera.
So I don't know why I rode the motorcycle very fast.
That a car urgent turn left, I can not feel that so I urgent put the brakes.
The better things is I am safe and don't ruin other's car.
I don't have money to compensate for the break.
And my motorcycle just got a little break.
I repair it for 1000 dollars.
I feel the pangs of heart about the money.
And my left leg get some hurt.
Just a little cut.
But I don't know why my head usually pain.
I don't hurt my head.
But why I am usually headache.

Today is the first day of my final exam.
I think it is OK about today's test.
And today should pay more attention to the text book.
Make my most effort to pass the final exam.
GO GO GO!!!

No comments: