1/07/2005

Long time no see

It is been a long time I never been to here.
At first I want to write it down every day.
But I am still a lazy boy.
My club have some one help me in the long run.
I am very express.
And today I want home to get Bible and two warm marchine.
And I want to give the better one warm machine to Wei.
I don't want she feel cold.
Because she's health is not very well.
And she usually hert herself by smoking and drinking.
I very hate her behaivor.
But my suggest never useful for her.
Some time I very hate myself.

About the Bible!
I don't know why I am talking about God I always feel something special in my mind.
So I start to catch the God.
Start to read the Bible.
But I hope I can do it steady.
I think I am a three minutes hot degree person.
And I start to pray and talk with God.
Well... today I am already pray 6 times.
So funny!!!

I want to pass the final exam.

And I very like Wei.
I am very want to use love this word but I don't know if I can use it, can't I?
My dear Wei, don't cry!!!


No comments: