1/24/2005

Doubt about many things

These days I doubt about many things.
I don't know why?
But I think the most important thing is realted Wei.
I like her.
But why so many people tell me give up her.
She is a bad girl not worth to me.
But I still won't change my mind.
And now I not only like her but I want to help her.
I know someting I think is good.
But it is not as good for her.
It is all I want.
Shall we love all the people?
I want!!!
But why many people think it is not real.
I love every is the same.
But why you think I have attempt.
I don't know.
Wei is the first people I want really love her.
But happend many things.
And she is still afraid of me.
She afraid she will like me.
But why?
Why you so close yourself.
I know you afraid hurt again.
So I give you and me ten years to be a friend.
But you still afraid of it.
But it is not the important.
Why you still love you ex-boyfriend.
Miss your ex-boyfriend.
You know he hurt you so deeply.
You know he is a really bad guy.
But why you still love him miss him.
I don't want you hurt again.
BUT YOU SAID YOU FEEL HAPPYNESS WHEN YOU HAVE A SEX WITH EX-BOYFRIEND.
You know my heart is really hurt.
Really hurt.


No comments: