1/24/2005

Stupid me.

I get up so late today.
And I just get up at 0640.
But why I just sut up at 0900.
So I late to the class.
It is too bad.
I am late again.
The guider tell me late is the very bad thing.
But why I still can obey it.
I want to be a good guy.
But I still so lazy.

Last night I feel so bad. Because of Wei.
But now I feel better now.
Thanks for mom she massage to me.
And she give me a cream which isvery good for me.
And it can realx for me .
Last night It is so amazing.
At first my leg is so tight.
But when I use that cream.
It just realx my leg to be so soft.And feel so nice..
And that cream is so expensive .
It cost 4200 .
Wow!!!
Really expensive.
And it only can use about ten times.
And I hope it can change my healthy.
I feel better now.
Ha Ha HA!
Or I can say lu lala.
It is said franchmeans haha.
It is so funny.
And I learn it from Mishelle.
and later on I want to take Wei to change her card.
And take her to tsee a doctor.
I think She have a heavy cold.
But I don't know she will let me take her.
I just want her be good.
But she still don't let me be.

And now I study photoshop.
As a matter of fact.
I learn it before.
But Why I forget it again.
And Now I should pay the money to learn.
I hate this sense.
Although it is very funny.
But I really hate I forget the thing so quickly.
And now is 1200.
Just can go out the class.
Today's course is really boring.
I like last class better.
Today is so bored.
So I typing so many words.
I just say sorry.
Lu la la.

No comments: