1/12/2005

Final term

Final term is going to end.
It is a very good thing.
And I just want to celebrate it.
But tomorrow still have a heavy subject Microeconomic.
It is very hard to pass and hard to understand.
And now I don't have smooth and steady mind to study.
It is so terrible.
I want to get the high scores tomorrow.
So when I go out of school soon after went my home to study.
But I just read a news paper.
It is too bad.
Recently I set free the cat.
But daidai is a very elfish cat.
Daidai usually let the item fall into the floor.
And daidai like to use her claws to destroy the furniture.
Many furnitur are broken from daidai.
It is not a good thing.
I don't know how to do.
Help me God!!!

And recently I thing Wei have something different.
I don't know if I send her the messages at this Monday.
Maybe some words hurt her or not.
I just think something different.
I am a really stupid guy.
I don't know how to make a girl whom I like happy.
I think I am really bad guy.
But I just want to like her and love her.
But I don't know how to do.
Although I want to do many things.
But it will something struggle me.
I really hate myself.
Damn it.


No comments: