1/26/2005

Swimming

I don't know why?
Just want to go to swimming pool.
Every time when I see the sun.
I want to do something.
But I still have something to do.
And today I ask Wei give me a ticket which is swmming pool.
So tomorrow I just can go to swim.
Although I have other ticket to swimming pool in Chengchi University.
But that water is so cold.
I am very afraid of cold.
Ha Ha!!!
And I want to see that eat-don swimming pool is a funny pool?
Ha Ha.

These days I think I cost many money.
About 400.
Poor me...
But it is OK.
If Wei can recover soon.
Wei still have a heavy cold.
When I hear her couch my heart just fell very bad and hurt.
And Wei still don't want me take her to see a doctor.
I really don't know how to do for her sick.
Damn it.

Better on.
I read over a book which land from Wei.
It is a really great book talkng about critical thinking.
And I still have many books to read.

Later on.
I just go to the church to pray.
Hope that can let me know god.
I want that can smooth my mind.
Because of Wei my heart can obey the rule.
I am very easy be effect by others.
I think so.
Ha Ha!!!

No comments: