7/04/2011

July 1st What I learned today?

It's my first time to join Taoyuan Toastmasters club. At first, I thought the place is so weird. And I saw the agenda, it was all about new officer addressing. It must be boring. I noticed that there are something different, what's the variety session? When Richard started this session, I realized that it's a good session to warm up whole the meeting. Richard just made us do some brainstromings, and everybody enjoyed this game, and it let new guest adapt in the environment easily. It's time to start office report, and it cool as well as attractive. And TTC plan to attend triathlon to maintain our relationship. What a coincident! I want to join triathlon again for a long time, and I was so lucky that I joined the TTC. And the second round is to eat kill pizza,one of my dreaming food that I want to eat . It's a great day.

1 comment:

Venus yoyo said...

when will you join the TTC with me?