7/04/2011

July 2nd What I learned today?

It's my new challenge to attend advanced Toastmasters club. As a matter of fact,I feel a little nervous. When I entered the conference room, in my first sight is familiar face Jerry, meeting each other yesterday. So that made me feel more confortable. But the second sight is familiar military dressing, and I started to find out his rank, lieutenant general. Wow,it's so cool. And I had another question that why he wore the military dressing in the meeting? My third sight is a unusually girl, with big and deep eyes, vivid face, dark skin, and she made me remind of my friend, Anna, I guess she must come from India because of her familier accent. Before the meeting started, I had had three times WOW! When I saw the agenda, I found out three things were interesting, first thing is they have variety session as well. Second, there are workshop, what's that? Third, a special name, Vicky, is on the list,who's Vicky?

During the meeting I thought everyone is so great.and I learn something from Alice's speech. She shared her job experience, she said "how to be a good English teacher? You must make students feel joyful, entertaining, eyes comfortable, and also learn English" in this time, additional value is for important than original value. And I learned a lot from workshop from Roger, joined TM for more than twenty years, he show us what's the difference between man and woman when they are communicate. Man like to argumentation and woman like to story telling. Most of time we can't communicate each other so well. So we we can try to switch to another mode, everybody try it at once, and it works. Cool!

After meeting, we had gone to 7-11 to join our second round for three hours. And finally, I saw the Vicky, beautiful and smart. So name is very important, if anybody meet a man, who named Hill, he must be very handsome, smart, and tall. And if you meet a girl, who named Venus, she must be very beautiful, sexy, and smart! So choose a good name is very important.

1 comment:

Venus yoyo said...

哈哈哈,本來想說你真是臭屁啊!結果看下去就...只能點頭贊同了^^哈哈!