7/11/2011

July 4th What I learned today.

It's my second times to test my physical training. Actually, I haven't trained myself for a long time. Most of time I trained myself by weight training and swimming. Because of my painful left knee, I don't like to run. But I still hope I can pass this test, because of my lucky month, July. Although I enhance and strengthen my sprite and mind that I can pass it and I feel really good, my heart and body can't afford it, and I was failed again. I reviewed myself and ask why you want to tell me from this lesson? I learned the hard way not rely too much on lucky rather than practice. So I know I need more practice sports that I can get what I want. No matter test,travel, speech, and everything,I need to practice more to make perfect or fulfill my dreams. Faith only can assist my success rather than make me success.
But something interesting, during my running time,because of my slow speed, I saw a familiar face, and I called his name, are you..... I don't know why I call his name, but it's really his name. And he replyed me, hey do you remember Mr. Chungh. I just bump into him few minutes ago. I can't believe it, that we haven't see each other for 12 years when we graduated from elementary school, three of us are paralle line for 12 years how come we see each other in this time? Maybe you want to tell me something that cherish everymoment, and everything have its meaning. Thank you for making me feel a special experience.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: