7/04/2011

July 3rd What I learn Today

It's a so cool day. I found others can practice English with me. First candidate is an English master from NCCU. Second candidate is a student who had studied in Canada for 7 years. Fortunately, one is my roommate, and another one is my subordinate. And I have another plan, regular reading from magazines, C.S.I.A., CNN, Studio Classroom, Ivy, and Advanced.

Recently, my baby and I want to travel to Bali Island, so we collect lots of information about it. And I found out a book, “Eat, Love, Pray”, the third part is describe the Bali Island. I learned something from this book, the author said, “There are only have four name in Bali Island, which are Wayan, Made, Nyoman, and Ketut, it means first, second, third, and fourth, but how about fifth and forth? It’s Wayan, Made, Nyoman, and Ketut again. It’s very interesting, and I want to bust it. Ha Ha! Another one is Bali Island is very small, there are only 500 kilometers for a round, so the best transportation is bicycle. And I think I can only ride the bike in three days, I think it will be very interesting. If I had time, I will try it.

No comments: