7/16/2011

July 6th What I Learned Today

It's my first time to attend Toastmasters,ALE ladder, in Taipei. And I just try to feel what's the difference from Taipei and Kaoshung. I think Taipei will prefer to problem solution, they always asks me that "do you have any question?" Although I don't have any questions, I still hear the same question time by time, so that I will try to find out the problems with the meeting, with that I will become critical thinking. Although it's a good training, I don't like it at all.
But I learn something from that, I like their vote, and I will feel high class with the quality, and it will be cheaper than print it by A4 paper.
And I felt happy that I knew a table topic king in US, and I learned something from him and felt more confident when I talk to the foreigners.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: