7/13/2011

July 5th What I Learned Today

I think regular habits are very important. If I want to train myself and find out the time to practice English, I should try to find out the time to make my body know what should I do in what time. So that I can make sure I can do all of the things that I want to and decide something that I need to give up because I don't have much time. It's totally different from the past time, I couldn't make all the time and effort only for the job, so I just want to maintain it and try to find out the balance.
Another thing is teaching swimming, I always want to make sure that learners can learn the true north about the swimming, and it will take more time, if the learners can't feel their swimming skill be improved very quick. They will quit easily. So other instructors like to teach the fast way rather than the right way. And learners still can pass the swim test so maybe I don't always need to keep the principle all the time and be flexiable. Nowadays, many people only want to the effective way, true way are not always the best way for most of people. It's very important to think what is the benefit can bring to others.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: