7/16/2011

July 8th What I Learned Today

Because of the recommend from Taipei city government president, Emily, I change my schedule to the BID Toastmasters. Wow, I saw three foreigner in BID, and I felt curiosity why they want to attend this club? I found a person, Henry, always inviting others members to join BID, and try to joy the audience, I think he is the spirit person in BID.
I heard a strange accent from a Asia face. After meeting, I started to talk with him, and realized that he is from France. We had talked for two hours, and he is a traveler withg abundance experience about travel around the world. I got some advice from him. And he shared a special experience, he said China buy some companies in France so thact they must learn Chinese, and it's so interesting, how come China buy lots of companies to enforce them to learn Chinese.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: