1/19/2013

[273-101] Try to make my phone much better.

Cracking the boot loader is a necessary way to make phone much better. I can try the variety of free Romps and find, which is my favorite? At the beginning, I try to find out a safety way crack it. I found it, in the fish bomb, so I think it might be trusted from the forum. I tried a latest Rom, and it worked so fast and saves energy well during I use it. Then I found out some problems with it.
No mobile Internet signal and can't sync with computer anymore, and that'll be the biggest problem. If my phone had a problem once more, and it can't repair. So I need to find another stable one. Just in case if my phone had trouble again, and I can fix it.
Next I prefer to find the version in English, so I decide to choose the biggest crack website XDA once again. Afterwards, I found the most stable version,  XTXperience, with Xperia V camera, and keep original version with lots of tweaks to make it smooth and save power a balance.

No comments: