1/03/2013

[273-85] My lovely wife is the best of the world.

My wife, Venus have  accompanied with me to Australia for almost 6 months, and I always want to make her happy. Then I found the truth is that Venus do the more thing than I think. Sometimes I think I not mature enough, my will power either as well. I want to do something, but most of the time I don't have too much energy to do it. And I sleep more than before. It means I waste more time but do nothing. Although Venus need to work whole day as well, she'll try to make some breakfast or dinner for me.
To wash the clothes for us. Give me some suggestions, and support me to do what I want to do. I'm so lucky to meet her, to be my wife. It's easy to find someone to do something for me, but it's very hard to find someone always to support me. I was moving by Venus always give me the special meal which was her dinner from the restaurant, and she never wants to eat it then give me to be the lunch next day. She always thinks about me. Thanks for my love, Venus.

She will cut my hair as well, HV "Hill and Venus"

No comments: