1/08/2013

[273-90] Test four cars after working.

I try to find an excellent car, although I don't know how to know the car is good or not. I think it just needed more experience to realize it. So I surf the Internet and try the car as more as I can,
afterwards I think I will know a bit distinct with it. When I have time I just compare all the cars in different websites, after that I found the Gumtree to have the most data and quick sell. So I only focus on Gumtree to find a good car. The check it on her Redbook.com to understand all the details of the car. Then I call the seller to make an appointment to test the car. Luckily, I have to meet three sellers and test four cars tonight.


First car is Kia manual car, and there is serious dent in it. Even the car's condition is really good, and it's very new as well, but the price is really a bargain. I'm too long to know how to control the manual car, but Chris is really nice and taught me how to drive. I like the car, but I'm afraid of that I can't control it well.
Then go to Warnbro to see another car. Ford Falcon automatic and manual. I think there are good, but the automatic one's radio was broken. And I don't think I like them very much, even the seller is really nice. When I test the manual car, and I didn't see the mailbox on my rear, so I bumped and broke it. I'm truly afraid of that to pay the money to fix them. Although he was really angry, he doesn't want me to pay for it. I reminded every moment all the day after that.

Then we go back to Rockingham to see the Toyota Camry. The seller Ken takes care of it very much, and I can feel it's a reliable car. Nevertheless, the price was not so good, and I feel the vibrating during driving. So I really need to think about it. However, thanks Ken to drive us home, or we needed to walk another 40 minutes to home at 9 o'clock.

No comments: