1/02/2013

[273-84] Last Year

Sometimes I felt I did something, but sometimes I felt I did nothing. Sometimes I felt energetic even I don't have time to sleep for lots of time, but I love the life style. It makes me feel life is good, and I can do lots of things in one day, than one week and a month. If I can keep going do these same things, and I will get the good habits than change myself.  And I think it can make me happier as well.



Now I have more time to take a rest and sleep, but when I getting up, I always felt I don't like the feeling and felt tired even I sleep than before. So I think the most important thing is getting the passion in life and just do it. Don't think too much.


I love the sentences from ' Evan Almighty' If someone praise for patient, you think God give them courage or give them an opportunity to be patient. If someone praise for courage, God give them courage or give them an opportunity to be courageous. If someone praise for the family to be closer, do you think God add him some warm plausible feeling, or to give them an opportunity to love each other.

My blog pageviews was 66999, and it was a interesting number.

No comments: