12/02/2012

[273-53] Time flies, it's the last month of the month of the year.

When I was first time to go to Australia, I felt a little scare. Because of my wife and I only brought 700 AUD to here, we need to worried about the job everyday.
And lot of people said that, 700 AUD can't survival over a month in Australia. But we did it, and we had already survival for 4 months. That's amazing, and  I'm started to learn how to make people healthier. As a massager, I always try my best to my customers,  and I'm focus on learning how to solve people's problem. Maybe that's one of reason why time flies.

Our brain is really interesting, when we think happy things, then we think time flies, but when we think bad things, then we think time slow.

Luckily, I'm belong to the first one.

No comments: