12/10/2012

[273-61] Learn more skills about massage.

When I was young I had a poor health, so I always want to solve my problems. When I become much better, then I think I can help others get it as well. And the most important thing is help the people what I love. The most important one is my wife. I try to major my skill and I have learned it for 6 years, but I'm still want to make it much better. Then I try do learn more knowledge about Meridian (Chinese Medicine). I love the Chinese Medicine, because I improve my health problem by it. And solve some problems for my friends easily.

Although my life style in Australia will be a little different from the others working holiday travelers, I don't have much time to play outside, I love it and I love to solve people's problems and make my love, Venus, healthier. 

No comments: