12/12/2012

[273-63] Kid's Christmas song, and my lovely regular customers.

In the morning, we hear the beautiful song in the square in the Kwinana hub shopping centre, then I went to find it and I found there were about 30 kids sing the Christmas songs. They're so cute. I found that although most Australian are friendly and open-minded, some of them still look very shy and did't sing and move just stand in the stage.
The people are almost same, no matter who come from Taiwan or Australia, They'll still feel shy and the key-point is that if we want to change it. Thanks for them I have a beautiful morning.

One of my customer, she want me to do the massage for her, she went to the Rockingham try to find me, but I work in Kwinana today, then she took 20 minutes to drive here to Kwinana to find me to do the massage. 

A regular customer from Shen's massage in Rockingham, she like to do the massage and she like to try the massage in different massage shop as well. She think the Shen's massage is the best massage shop in Rockingham, so she was the regular customer in Shen's massage in Rockingham. Her friend tell her Kwinana have a new massage shop, Silk massage, so she try to do a massage today. After massaging, she thought the Silk massage is the best shop, and she don't want to do massage in Shen's massage anymore. I'm happy to receive the praise, but I feel complex.

Someone strain her back, and I solve it in few minutes, and she said she will be the regular customer. I feel complex again, because I'm not come back this shop recently. I don't know how they feel, if other massage therapist do the massage for them?

Hope they'll enjoy it as well, and thanks for them as well.

No comments: