12/29/2012

[273-80] Root my new phone Xperia Acro S

Today is my first day to get my new phone Sony Acro S, and I want to it become more useful. So I try to root it, then it can use more application and reject some useless applications to make the phone more effective.

And I found the most easy way to root my phone. It's the most easy way to root the Android phone.

Notice:
Normal Mode will not wipe any other data, dont worry!
Special Mode CAN wipe your data, Rollback SHOULD restore, but to be sure backup you data somehow!

Xperia T Firmware .195 is not rootable sorry!
This is same for other Sony devices with new Firmware like .2.55
Sony fixed the bug in current firmwares and so we have no chance with this particular method!


Confirmed devices:
Sony Xperia : S, T, P , Acro S, Ion , Tipo , Tablet S, Go, Sola, U
Google: Nexus 7 [UK Firmware] (thanks Paul O'Brien for test) [seems some firmwares to work and some don't, as i dont have this device myself i would appreciate reports with FW-versions]
XTouch: X401
Jiayu G2-S thanks txakar
LG: P705 thanks mariolcneto, P7510 thanks fdothivanka
HTC: One S thanks sebagsm, Sensation XL [ICS 4.03] thanks Koate via PM, Sprint's OTA ICS update on Evo3D seems incompatible, Desire S thanks to Krayt via PM
Kyocera: Rise & Hydro thanks jmztaylor
Samsung: Galaxy S2 thanks danroob
Some more 
Ainol: Novo 7 Tornado 7 thanks anoperson
Prestigio: MultiPad PMP5197D 9.7 ULTRA thanks logofreax
HDC: I9300 S3 clone thanks PMmshprojects

All the tip are from the XDA.  

Just one step, then we can enjoy the rooted Sony Acro S.

No comments: