12/24/2012

[273-75] It's my first time to challenge 24 KM in Australia.

Oh my God, because I forgot my phone in the Kwinana shopping centre on Friday. So I should go back to get it. And I think I don't have done the exercise for a long time, so I prefer to run to the Kwinana shopping centre, and it can save money as well. The distance is about 12 kilometers, if I get there and back and that will be 24 kilometers, half marathon.
It's my first time to challenge half marathon in Australia. I haven't run for over 10 kilometers for a long time, so it'll be a big challenge for me. At the beginning, everything was alright, when 8 kilometers past, I felt a little tired. Although the weather was warm, and joyful, it made me feel tired after 8 kilometers running. Thankfully, the destination was close, and I just need to run about more 5 minutes, and I will get there. When I did it, the feeling was good, and took a picture to record it. Ha Ha.


No comments: