12/03/2012

[273-54] Become a healing hand.

When I met my regular customer in the shopping centre, I just say hello to him. And he just say thanks me a lot, because of me, he don't need to go back to do the feet massage every week to reduce his knee's pain.
Because he did the knee's change surgery before, he suffered from the knee's pain all the time. But it will be much better after massage, he have done the massage regularly for a long time. When my first time to do the massage for him, and he just felt the different than before. Then he do another 4 times massage, he felt much better and can do the exercise easier than before. Although I might lose a regular customer to do the massage weekly, I still feel happy for him.

 Another customer ask me, why I recommend them to have a better healthy life? I might lose job, because they don't need to do the massage anymore. But I just love to do it, and I hope I can have a better skill to help more people.

I love massage.

No comments: