12/05/2012

[273-56] Flies attack in Australia.

Weather become hotter, and the flies appear. Lots of people said the fries in Australia is horrible, because they will fly to people's eyes, nose, ears and mouth. I asked some of my friends, they said the fries is very clean, they don't like to eat the garbage.
Because the weather is dry in Australia, they just want to drink some water from the human. Although it's very clean, I still don't want to eat it in my month. I don't like the feeling that lots of flies stay on my face. I hope I can find some peace ways to solve this problem.

Some people said that because of the flies build the OZ style. There are too much fries around people, so OZ prefer speak quick, simple, and don't like to open big month to prevent the fries fly into the mouth.

Although the flies in Australia are horrible, luckily it only appear in summer. After summer they will disappear again. 

No comments: