12/11/2012

[273-62] Ride a broken bicycle to Kwinana.


When I know I need to go to Kwinana to work, I though I didn't do the exercise for many days, then I try to ride my bike to Kwinana. It's about 11 Km from my home, so I think it's easy to get there by bike. When I start to ride my bike after 5 minutes, the back tire was flat.
But I still have to ride the bike to work. I ride the broken bike for another 10 Km. Because of the flat tire, it become slippery and dangerous. When I ride it, I'm start to worried about falling and getting hurt. And the sun is strong, I can't see the map from my phone clearly. I start to worried about late. I think it's the right road, so I try it harder. Luckily, I saw the Big W. Yeah, I'm get to work on time.

 
When I come to Silk massage, I saw a beautiful Christmas tree, and some of kids like to take a picture of it. 

No comments: