11/03/2012

[273-24] Move to Ubud, I want to clean my guilty and follow the route in "Eat, Pray, Love."

Enjoy the breakfast in Bali Kuta Resort. 


Special fruit.




Cute Banana.
Balcony's view.
My favorite fruits, but there are not very delicious.
I like this feeling, take a rest near the swimming pool.




We are leaving from Kuta to Ubud.
Wow, clean up the world is really a worldwide activity.
Move to our new hotel, Biyukukung Suite & Spa, where near the Ubud down town.Clean and relaxing.


Windows's view.


My beautiful wife.

Both of us always like to take the serial pictures.


Let's go out to take some adventures.


I love this swimming pool, and it make me feel so good.
Jalan Jatayu Street's view in 
Dirty duck diner is a very famous food in Ubud, and it's really close to our hotel, it's only take us 10 minutes to get there.
The famous sauce in Bali, ABC.


It's my appetite, and it took us Rp. 264,000.












There some dock's stuff in the store. 
Lots of motorcycle in the street.
Expensive ice cream took us Rp. 60,000.
The Plus Priority in Ubud. 
Then we take the free bus to Pura Tirta Empul, because I want to clean my guilty. And the ticket took us Rp. 30,000.


What a cute girl.










We can see the status everywhere in Bali.




To show my strong muscle.
Hope it can clean my guilty.





Lots of people come here to wait in line to clean their guilty, although the water is cold.










The best Babi Grill in the Bali, Nuri's Wurang.


I love this feeling.








Wi-Fi, Why Fi? I like it.
My wife will cook for us tonight.















It's very convenient if we want to do a massage, and the shop have a free pick up service, so we just wait for  the driver to pick us up to Spa Hati. (Hatti means heart or careful)








The massager let us pick up some of the essential oil to do massage for us.


It's a big room for both of us.








The massage took us Rp. 450,000.

No comments: