11/20/2012

[273-41] My wife is a professional barber.

Before hair cut, I felt so sad.

Wow, it's my third time to do the hair cut by my wife, and it's her third time to do the hair cut in her life. Ha~ Ha~ But every time I just feel it's so great, and she know what I want. Even she failed, I'm still feel it's OK. I don't care and no one else care it as well. So I just let my wife do all what she want to to, to build her barber talent. And I think she really have the talent, I love the new hair style with my alphabet of my name. 

Thank you my baby, Venus for all the things you do for me, I will cherish it and I love you so much.


Original style.

It's the alphabet of my name.

1 comment:

Venus yoyo said...

Thank you my dear,I hope I can cut more better for you.I love you,too.

謝謝你不嫌棄,讓我這樣自由發揮捏^^
還好你天生有good face,怎麼剪都帥啦!