11/22/2012

[273-43] My first speech, APP in Australia.



I did it, YEAH~ I present my first speech in Rockingham Toastmasters in Australia. Although the same title APP I told it before in Taiwan, I still follow the APP rule, Aim high, Practice, and Passion. Past one year, this main concept is the same, but the thinking is different. And I try to be a powerful Power point speaker so most of time I prefer to use Power point to make people understand. I love Steve Jobs and his all the speech, and he always make people crazy. I try to learn something from it, be a Power point speaker. But now I need to be a story teller without slide in Australia, that's a good challenge to that way. As a ESL speaker try to make people who as English is their mother language understand. And I think the APP rule will be always my rule.

Thanks for the fellow members most of you love my speech. And thanks for all the commends and recommends, I will try to make it better.

No comments: