11/11/2012

[273-32] 10/11/12 Ten to Twelve- Try to listen music from Thailand



When I write down the date today, I just found out that the interesting things 10/11/12. The number form small to large from 10 to 12, and it will be the last time in 11/12/13 in Australia. I like it, because it look like better and better. So I just try to surf the interesting looking for some interesting things about it, and I found out the music video “ten to twelve” from Thailand. Because of that it’s my first time listen the music from Thailand in YouTube. I feel touch by some music, although I didn’t what they’re talking about. In the future, we might face lots of problems with it, we don’t know what people talking about during we’re travel around, but we think that we still can communicate by some way. Body language is a worldwide language, although sometimes will be a little different, most of situations is the same. Hug and shake hand in some countries might be rude, but smile is always friendly.


And I think I should set a goal is the most important thing I need to do today. Because I always want to do lots of things, it's very hard to allocate my time. When I set a goal, even I can't finish all my goal, but I can finish one thing that is the most important of the day. I think it will be more effective.

There are touching story and touching music MV from Thailand.


Touching Story

Touching Music

No comments: