11/23/2012

[273-44] Maybe I can do something by massage.

When more and more people said that I only I can fix their problems, and I think how can I do more for them? Maybe I can fulfill my childhood's dream make something change.
Try to lean more multimedia to make it spread easier. And the most important thing is never stop learning. I got off work earlier that I attend a essential oil training in AppleCross. I think massage is good, and the essential can make it much better and easier. I can teach others how to use it in the easy way, then they can help others by essential oil as well. Then they don't need to come back to find me to do another massage, because they know how to solve their problem by themselves. So I don't need to take few years to teach others how to master their massage to solve their problems, I hope I can do it.

No comments: