11/29/2012

[273-50] Storm is coming but we enjoyed the farewell dinner in Ciao Italia.


When I stay home and learn some knowledge about essential oils, I don't want to go out because of the storm and even I plan to visit the Fremantle Toastmasters at the beginning. But baby still want to go to the farewell dinner, I need to protect her and make some friends. When we took the train to the Esplanade Station, and the storm was heavy.
Wind enforced the sea to beat the road, so the train must be slowly to pass by the trail to make passengers safe. 


When we get there, we found something interesting that almost 70% customers from Asian. It's a very popular Italy restaurant for Asian because of the cheap price(But I don't think so).

We ate the famous pizza, pasta, rice, Tiramisu and Tartine Alle Fragole, but I think the pasta is the best.

 Tiramisu, I don't like it because it's wet cake and it's too soft. 

Tartine Alle Fragole (At Tartine Strawberries)


Bye Bye, Ricky~

No comments: