11/10/2012

[273-31] My weakness-relationship.



I always like to pay attention to solve problems, but I always ignore to maintain relationship. Although I attend to some classes and read some books and learn some skills of maintain relationship, I’m still hard to make a good friends and make friend with mean person. I think the most problem is I focus on the result, and I want to use more to learn what I like. So I always think I don’t have much time to do what is the really important thing.

I always don’t like to make friends with scheming person, because I don’t know why they like to have bad mouth, and they like to bullyrag someone they don’t like. But the weirdest thing is they always have lots of friends like them, and they really know how to maintain the relationship with what they need. Although I don’t like the way, they really pay lots of time on it, they worth it. I always want to use all my time to upgrade my work skills, I don’t want to just focus on the talk talk talk every day, I want to make more friends and I want to learn more, and the most of time that I choose the learning than make friends. It’s a dilemma for me. Try to use more time on people’s mind is my the most important work.

No comments: