11/30/2012

[273-51] Take a rest of the evening on Thursday for 3 consecutive weeks.

I haven't worked in Thursday for 3 weeks. First week I needed to go to the Gold Coast, so I went to Domestic Airport and left early.
But three of my regular customer come to shop and all want me to do the massage for them, they was just like to make a appointment come here together in the Thursday night. The airplane can't wait anyone, so I just pass my regular customers to other massagers. 

Second week, I joined the essential oil class, so I left earlier as well.

Third week, I had a day off, although I don't want it. Because I miss all my customers, some people only can come to shop in the night. And the Thursday night is the only day that we open from 9 AM to 9 PM. 

When I was in a day off, I just learned more skills and practice my English skills. 

No comments: