11/08/2012

[273-29] No big deal, just a small thing~FEAR.




It's my second time to join the Rockingham Toastmasters tonight. In the table topic session, the master pick up five people randomly, then ask them question, Actually I don't understand at all the questions, When I was the number 4 and walk to the stage, and I just feel really fear and scare, because I don't know how to answer the question. But I will still try my best, and I thought maybe the masters will choose a easy question for me. And the master ask me a question, I really don't understand 2 key words, even she have spoken slowly and focus on the key words for 6 times, but I'm still can't understand it. She come from Russia, and her English is not very good as well, so she can't explain it in another easy words, and I feel really really in the stage, because I don't know how to do and how to say. Luckily, one of the member explain it to me, how to tell people don't do something? It's a hard question for me, even in the mandarin. But I just try to speak something and share my experience.

When I join the table topic, and I always think it's a really good session to practice our thinking and speaking, although it's very hard for the beginning, it really can get a lot.

No Pain, no gain.

When I practice it more time, I think I can overcome it.

And I will present my first speech in Australia in the next fortnight. 

Hope I can do it.

No comments: