11/13/2012

[273-34] Go to library in Rockingham, Australia


Because I had read my massage book about reflexology, I want to read more books to make me communicate with others during working. I had bought some books from Taiwan, so I don't want to buy more books, I don't have many place to store my books during traveling. So I prefer to borrow books, I want to go to library for a long time. When I live near in Penguin Island, I will run and pass by library everyday, but I'm never go into there. I and my wife went to Rockingham library today, when we went there, and we just thought we find the paradise. There are so many good information, books, CD, and DVD about learning English, and my wife told me why you don't take me to the library in the first day in Australia? It's awesome and we love it when we saw it. And I'm looking for some books about massage and hoping I can borrow it. Then ask the administrator how can I do it, and she told me just prepare the paper which have my name and address. I will try to apply it from my bank tomorrow, and I hope it works.

No comments: