11/28/2012

[273-49] Young and passion members in Fremantle Gateway Toastmasters club.

Because Helen, from Rockingham TM, recommend me to visit the gateway toastmaster, I want to see what's the difference and why it make Helen so love it.  
When I come to the meeting room to see the Fremantle Gateway Toastmasters, I was amazing, because there are so many young guys in this clubs and it's not a campus club. I saw lots of beer and wine on the table and there are almost everyone drink the wine or beer during the meeting. WOW~ I think that is a really OZ life! Although there are drink some beer, the quality was still very good. There were some very talent speakers, Kristy as a C1 speaker presented a brilliant speech. Her catch everyone's eyes and ears when she show the traveling pictures in her iPad and she spoke in a very confident way to make everyone enjoy the speech. After speech, everyone stand up and applaud for her. Ashley as a ah-counter made everybody laugh, and I think he have the talent to make people happy in any situations. Steve not Steve Jobs, but has the talent as well. He is a General Evaluator, he really know how to give people a useful recommend and speak in a very powerful voice to make people believe it. I really enjoy the meeting and thanks Helen pick me up to the wonderful meeting.

By the way, in the table topic, the master ask me if I want to join the speech at first, I said "Yes", but when he ask the question to others and I don't know what's it talking about. Then I feel a little regret, and fear. Oh, my God.  He ask 7 question to the audiences and I only understand one question. Thankfully, the question was belong to me, but I still feel very shy and fear. Public speak is horrible, especially when I don't know what to say. But I always think it will be a good training, I hope I can overcome it.   

No comments: