11/09/2012

[273-30] Go for a massage training in Gold Coast.



I will go to Gold Coast for a massage training for 3 days next Thursday. At the beginning is a tough decision, I need to pay some money and reduce my working hours. So I need to work harder when I come back to Perth. But the best thing is I can meet lots of people love to massage and they have passion in massage. Because I always think massage not only can relax muscle, but make people healthier, solve lots of health problems and make people feel happy. I have lots of experience of it, and lots of my customers can feel it as well. 

I always like to find out a problem and try to solve it, because of my poor health when I was young, I will keep do it well to be whole life job. To be a better person learning is endless for me. 

No comments: