10/26/2012

[273-16] 為什麼是閱讀者 實踐家 Why Read and Practice?

When I start my blog, I just think what's my blog purpose? Before 18 years old, all my life is computer games, and I think the main reason is that I can't feel love in my family and I have a poor health. So I try to focus on something to kill my time. That is computers and game. I know some people learn something form the game, especially the leadership. Some game need to make a team to win the game, or make more money in the game, so they will create a team then make every team member can get more by working together. Although it is just a game, it still need leadership to make the team keep longer. Most of time, when I play the game, I just want to kill some time, so I just get nothing and waste my time for many years.

When I realize it, I was 18 years old, and I try to do some different to learn more and make me much better. Bad habits is really hard to cut, so sometimes I still would play some game to kill my time. When I learn more, I think read is the best way to get the knowledge. Read is not only form the book, but from all of the things in the world ex, people, food, culture. And the most thing that I try to read is people, everyone is different, so I always can learn something from others. When I read something interesting then I will try to practice it. Practice always can make things much better. I try to record it, then the blog "Read & Practice" is built up. 

And I work in massage shop now, some people thing this job is boring that always do the same things. I always think although I do the same thing every day, every customer is different. So they need different treatment, and even the same customer, they are in different status during the time. And sometimes the customers will share their stories, so I think the job is not boring and it still has lots of challenge to me. I always try to my best effort to solve customers problems. So I love this job and I will keep read and practice.  


No comments: