10/25/2012

[273-15] Becoming Toastmasters member in Perth, Australia

Finally, I become a Toastmasters member in Rockingham Toastmasters club.
Although I had finished my CC in Taiwan, I think I want to be much better.
I want to be good at the basic public speaking skill, and I think more practice is the best way to learn it.
Some people think do more practice for the same speech will be much better.
I think that will be a little boring, and I prefer to do the similar things for the same purpose.
For example, if I don't understand the mean of the book, I'd like to read another books to make to realize it.
I don't like to read it again and again.
And when I read more, sometimes I will have different felling.
When I go back to read the same part that I don't understand before, I might realize it.
The No.2 prepare speech in Toastmasters is "organize your speech." 
When I do it twice in different topic, place and evaluation, I can get the different experience for mastering the C2 speech.
C1 to C10 is a process, and every speech have its own purpose, and it's also a very important skill for every speeches.
Try to be more good at CC and try to be more humorous.
Because I think I am a shy and stiff person, I want to be more friendly.
Hope I can do it.

By the way, I'm lucky that Rockingham Toastmasters Club is a lovely and warmly place that I can really enjoy the meeting than other clubs.
Even I can't understand the every meaning form others, I still feel so good during the meeting.
Hope I can do something for the mother club in Australia and also bring something back to my mother club in Taiwan.

No comments: