10/30/2012

[273-20] What is Trip? 什麼是旅行?



Sometimes I am just curious of that what is trip?
Should I take a long hours , lots of money or tough work, then it call a trip?

One of the Toastmasters form Subiaco Early Bird said they took a 40 minutes to get to the Rockingham beach and enjoy the nice weekend.

For us, Rockingham beach is really close, when we get there we just think it was normal life. Although it's good beach, we just think it not good enough.

When I live in Taoyuan, Taiwan (Northern Taiwan), I always want to go the other place to take a trip. But some of my friends who live in southern Taiwan think Taoyuan is a good place to visit, and their graduation travel was going to Taoyuan.

Maybe we just don't know how to cherish what we have, so we always want to take more time, money and energy to get more.

Then we call it a trip?

No comments: